- Residential and Commercial Purchases & Sales
- Mortgages, Release and Financing
- Transferring title to family members and friends
Wills, Trust & Probate
There are generally two situations: Passed away with or without a will, a Grant of Probate or a Grant of Letter of Administration.
A Grant of Probate is a Grant given to the executor (or executrix, in case of a female) named in the last Will of the deceased person.
A Grant of Letters of Administration is however a Grant given to an administrator who is the next-of-kin (e.g. the deceased’s spouse, child or parent, etc.) where there is no Will, or where no executor has been appointed in the Will.
We deal with all aspects of Estate Administration and Probate matters including:
- Drafting of Wills
- Setting up and Executing Probate Trusts
- Making application to the Court in obtaining Grant of Probate or Grant of Letter of Administration
Legal Document Drafting
- Deed Poll (A deed poll is a legal document that proves a change of name)
- Notice of Separation
- Will (A document in which a person specifies the method to be applied in the management and distribution of his estate after his death)
- Power of Attorney (A written authorization to represent or act on another’s behalf in private affairs, business, or some other legal matter)